Enjoy your career & your life with excellent pay and time off.
MCT Transportation, headquartered in Sioux Falls, SD, is a 48-state, full truckload carrier offering specialty, dedicated, regional, and logistics services.
Founded in 1949, MCT is a high-service, full truckload carrier for a range of dry and temperature-sensitive commodities. We specialize in transporting refrigerated and frozen foods and operate Florida’s largest LTL foliage operation. After our recent consolidation with Willis Shaw Express, our operation is stronger and more efficient than ever. We owe our success to the men and women who drive our business and are committed to providing them with the best work experience possible. We offer opportunities to build your career within a safety conscious company while enjoying great earning potential and guaranteed home time. A new career is on your horizon.
- Haul primarily frozen and refrigerated food. Serve companies like 3M Worldwide, Kraft and Hormel Foods.
- Local, regional and OTR runs available
- No-touch freight
- Entire fleet BRAND NEW 2013 tractors with APU’s
- Competitive pay by the mile. Work more, earn more.
- Guaranteed home time every 14-18 days
- Outstanding CSA scores
New to the industry? We’ll train you.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $6000
- Paid training and orientation
- CDL School Sponsorship available – no experience required
- Recent graduates welcome
Excellent employees deserve excellent benefits. MCT is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that allows you to purchase as much or as little insurance as you need.
- Your choice of health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Free life and AD&D
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k ) retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Stop, detention, breakdown and layover pay.
For a more detailed look at the benefits we offer, click here.